- Position:Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
My primary goal is to articulate a vision with my team that represent and motivate others in the community. My great ambition is to undertaking any important roles concerning humanity and services that of complex nature.
Experience as a Senior Case Manager, with the Multicultural Services Centre of WA since 2004.Chief Executive Officer with the Karen Welfare Association of WA and co-founder of the Association since 1996 and former Vice President.
I believe in building positive relations with the people I work with by maintaining the professional standards of engagement. I am hugely passionate with the work I do, in all my years within the government, international organizations, Social Services Industry. My focus has always been assisting people with complex issues both in Australia and international community in which I have been successful together with my team.
My policy experience and interests have extended being:
- a Multicultural Advisory Group with the Minister for Tourism, Racing and Gaming; Small Business; Defense Issues; Citizenship and Multicultural Interest Western Australia since 2018
- Advocate for the White Ribbon Australia since 2017
- A Representative of the Community with the Western Australia Police Multicultural Women Advisory since 2015
- Co-Chairperson of the Australia Karen Social Service Network since 2011 and
- Chairperson of the Karen New Year Celebration Committee Western Australia since 2008.
My key aim is to achieve the objectives of Public and Social Services sector. I have proven approachable leadership skills over 23 years with strong commitment to high ethical and professional standards, strong understanding of building a community, projects and excellent problem solving skill that allow me to make a significant contribution to the public and social services.
I am flexible and adaptable to changes and understand the community’s important issues that required successful formulated strategies. Due to my strong and complex upbringing within political, social, religion, family and environment, I enjoy reflecting on different ideas and opinions with open-minded.
I have high level of expectation, healthy self-confidence and excellent leadership skills combine make me the very best of I am, a visionary who can bring benefit to the community and see people integrate successfully and contribute to the economic wellbeing of our society.